UHI Summer Research Grants 2018
This summer, the Urban Humanities Initiative is offering support for up to six collaborative research projects by UHI Alumni. Students may choose to conduct their research project in either Los Angeles or Mexico City.
Cross-disciplinary teams of 2 to 5 students can write a proposal (two-page maximum) that outlines the following:
1. Primary research question
2. Reason this research is relevant and important
3. Ways that research relates to prior UHI undertaking
4. Outcome / deliverables
5. Research process and timeline
6. Schematic budget (travel costs, living cost, material cost, number of days, etc)
– Successful grant applicants will be asked to present their work during the UHI Summer Institute (Aug 20- Sept 7; specific date to be determined).
– A maximum of $1200 per person, or $3000 per project will be observed (this includes travel).
– Proposals should be submitted in PDF, maximum 2 pages.
DUE DATE: Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis until June 21.